Wednesday 9 January 2008

Smugglers Deep


Smugglers Deep
Originally uploaded by Rev jesse custer

well it's my final day of being 30 today - tomorrow brings the big three-one!! :D yes it is official - i am getting old! so old in fact that i have begun remembering the sort of crap i used to come out with as a little one....

*. i used to believe that my parents lived in a black and white world when they were younger - i guess my kids will believe i lived in a non-digital HD world (shudder!!)

*. i used to think that people got into the tv by a small door on the side...i remember looking for it many times as a kid.

*. i once proudly told my mum that i knew what my scrotum was for (ok i was only 3ish!) i had used all my brain power and knowledge to deduce it held wee! :D

*. i knew oneday i was going to be rock God!! \*/ but to this day i cant play anything on the guitar and cant sing a note.

*. women were easy to understand - heheheh runs and hides!!

*. Sex was straight forward, children were loving and caring and confusion was something old people suffered from (people who were really old - people in there 30's! :D)

i'm sure there are more - but now i need my beauty sleep :D

No comments: