Friday 20 June 2008

Orgasm face

Sometimes when I'm bored I look around and see,
others who are probably bored just like me,
So I picture them nude, 
I picture them fat,
I picture them lying dead on their backs,
but most of all  if I'm honest you see,
I picture their faces contorted will glee,
Screaming with lust as orgasm hits,
Groaning and moaning with uncontrollable fits,
Shouts and pants with long drawn out breath,
Thanking God and Jesus with suddenly religion intent.

Food

Shopping for fruit, meat and fish,
Wondering what to provide for the evening dish,
Looking up, down and around at all of this food,
How can it be this hard to find something to choose,
Should we go veggie or carnivorous tonight,
Meat red with blood isn't a terrible sight,
Glazed baby carrots and other root veg,
Roasted with spuds, red onion and garlic,
Jamie and Gordon have twisted our minds,
No longer is there something easy to find,
Everything has to be a beautiful dish,
sprinkled with parsley and served with a twist.

No comments: