Tuesday 8 September 2009

Painting for my sister

Okay so i don’t think for a second my sister reads my blog – or even knows i have one. but i will just say now – Lyn – if your reading this now – bugger off :) 

Okay…has she gone… so on Monday i picked up a pre-printed canvas – the sort of thing with line art already printed onto it. It’s a cute picture of a hippo in some grass next to a tree.  very cartoonish and to be honest pretty cool.

My sister is expecting a baby due in November – apparently its going to be a boy – we will have to wait and see.  But i thought i would try and paint this canvas for her – might be a nice present. We don't have a lot of money – but Claire (the better half) has got some things for her. I’m not sure personally i would know what to buy – maybe a packet of nappies :D 

Anyway – here is the canvas so far…

DSCF0014 DSCF0019

more to come

No comments: